Here are some interesting forex-related articles for the weekend. All of them have a scope of more than a single day’s trading:
- Mark Thomas, at Casey Stubbs’ site, begins a series of articles about designing a fractal based trailing stop EA. If this sounds hard for you, I’m sure that after reading the article you’ll be enlightened.
- Jason Stapleton, the forex guy, at forex moments, writes about how to become a professional trader.
- Adam Kritzer brings an interview with Howard Lindzon, co founder of StockTwits, which declares that he’s optimistic about forex.
- James W brings the USD/JPY pair as a classic example as why you should always follow the trend in forex trading.
- Jay Norris discusses which screens he uses for forex trading.
- Larry Greenberg analyzes the big improvement in Canadian employment and the related moves in the forex market. I see the road to USD/CAD parity open…
That’s it for now. There’s so much to read and never enough time. Have a great weekend!