2010 is coming to an end. It has been a very exciting year in forex trading, a year that saw high volatility and also saw the industry growing up, though painfully at times. Here are the most popular forex posts for 2010.
Notes: This list excludes outlooks and news posts. So, the items are long-term, general-purpose posts that are useful for a long time by forex traders, analysts, enthusiasts, etc.
- Finding Predictable Currency Pairs – There are some tools that can help.
- Top 10 Forex Blogs – I hope you like my site, and I’m happy to recommend others as well.
- Rumor: Spain will ask for 280 billion euros of aid money – Euro plunges – This accelerated the Euro’s fall in May, during the Greek crisis.
- 5 Notes for Non-Farm Payrolls Trading – Relevant every month.
- Forex Leverage Limit 50:1 – Will US Traders Run Away? – We’ll know the answer to the question at the beginning of the year. New regulation has been a hot issue during 2010.
- 5 Most Predictable Currency Pairs II – This is the latest version of this post, as patterns are changing all the time.
- Act Against the CFTC 1:10 Leverage Proposal – Remember that the original proposal was for a 10:1 limit? I guess this helped.
- Oanda Has Highest Profitability Rate – One positive outcome of regulation – more transparency.
- 3 Tips For Controlling Your Emotions – One of toughest issues in trading is controlling your emotions, especially with a live account.
- 20 Forex Sites to Thank and Recommend – A post written recently, that became very popular.
That’s it! Stay tuned for 2011 predictions…