Here’s a list of my top 10 forex blogs. I follow these blogs via my RSS reader on a regular basis, and I find them interesting and very informative. I think they should be on every forex trader’s feed.
So, here are my top 10 forex blogs:
- Kathy Lien – Head of currency research at Global Forex Trading (GFT). She provides interesting technical and fundamental analysis, forex signals and strategies. A significant part of posts is of her exciting TV interviews.
- Currency Thoughts: Larry Greenberg, a veteran currency economist, brings forex news from many places all over the world, and in-depth analysis of current events.
- Forex Blog: Andrei writes this forex blog. Since 2006, Andrei’s excellent blogs forex news, updates on forex software (including code), technical lines and lots more.
- Trading NRG: Lior Cohen provides in-depth daily, weekly and monthly analysis, forecasts, news and more, about everything related to oil, gold, commodities and more. A must for anyone who trades these financial instruments.
- Francesc Riverola: CEO of FXStreet provides forex industry news, detailed statistics of his big forex portal and spices up his blog with other stuff as well.
- The Forex Articles: James Wooley speaks his mind regarding forex strategies, forex trading ideas and more.
- Trading U – Chicago Blog: Jay Norris writes about psychological effects of forex trading, trading patterns, technical analysis and much more.
- Winners Edge Trading: Last but not least, Casey Stubbs at Winners Edge Trading, with a particular focus on one of the most popular currency pairs: EUR/USD. His great posts about trading psychology also have a significant share in his content.
- Only blogs are on this list. While there are lots of definitions for blogs, and there’s a fine line between a blog or a site, I stick with two definitions: chronologically ordered in reverse (last post first), and the option to comment. There are lots of good forex sites out there. I listed here only blogs.
- I listed here only blogs that are to my liking.
- No one paid me for this including him in this list
- The order in the list doesn’t represent an internal ranking.
- Update November 2016: This is an old list and links that do not work have been removed.
I occasionally feature these blogs on my Forex Links for the Weekend posts. This list was composed after Casey Stubbs made a similar list, which I am honored to be part of.
Through Casey’s list, I’m getting to know new blogs. Enjoy! Is there any other forex blog that you recommend? Please contact me.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs