After the excitement in Jackson Hole, the markets are now closed. For Americans, this is a long Labor Day weekend that is also the end of the summer. Before things get really busy in September, it’s time for some long term articles.
The next ECB could turn into a non-event because of the anticipation for the constitutional court ruling in Germany and the absence of a Spanish aid request.
- Lisa Pollack presents the “Dragometer” – an interesting way to look at Mario Draghi and the Spanish yield curve.
- Lior Cohen talks about Jackson Hole and the price of gold.
- Kathy Lien explains the so-called “fiscal cliff” in the US and the impact for the greenback.
- Ron Feinberg explains the marketing value of having a social platform for forex brokers.
- Francesc Riverola brings a great summary about the current FX situation. He lately provides interesting analyses by various bodies.
- Andriy Moraru discusses holding long term positions in forex trading.
Here are some long articles published recently on Forex Crunch:
- 5 Reasons to Use VPS in Forex Trading – Are you using this?
- Volatility Returning – Lower Your Leverage – A guide for September’s storms.
- Without an immediate Recession Threat, QE3 Hints are Unlikely – Interview with David Song.
- 3 Reasons to be Optimistic About Europe – Not all is lost in the old continent.
Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs