Another volatile week is behind us. Will the dollar continue higher? Here are selected opinions on the greenback, and other long-term forex related articles for the weekend. Enjoy!
- James Chen provides an Elliott Wave analysis of the US Dollar Index – is it ready to reverse?
- Adam Kritzer states that the forex market looks to interest rates for guidance. That doesn’t favor the greenback.
- Cardiff Garcia, at Alphaville, discusses the meaning of the good news about the drop in jobless claims for the dollar.
- Kathy Lien brings 5 factors driving the US dollar higher.
- Lior Cohen discusses if gold is a safe haven investment in comparison with the S&P.
- Jay Norris discusses if the “dragon” – GBP/JPY, is about to awaken.
- Andriy Miraru discusses a classical technical indicator based on price and volatility.
- Casey Stubbs teaches how you can add to your trade.
- James Woodley says that charting tools are also very important when choosing a forex broker.
- Francesc Riverola shows that 3000 people already voted in FXStreet’s forex best awards. Forex Crunch is nominated in 2 categories. I’ll be grateful if you could vote for me here – check out the yellow bar at the top.
- Michael Greenberg reports that US broker FXCM has been slapped with a class action suit over claims of fraud and racketeering.
- Arnaud Jeulin provides forex global statistics for January 2011. He shows an overall growth of 31%. Forex Crunch enjoyed a 150% growth. Thanks everybody!
Here are some long term articles published on Forex Crunch this week:
- 4 fundamental questions and answers – an interview with John Kicklighter of DailyFX.
- Sterling’s rate sensitivity – this issue will continue accompanying us in the upcoming weeks.
- First binary options exit – SpotOption sells TraderXP.