One of the busiest weeks in the year ended. and the markets are closed now.It’s time to sit back and enjoy some long term forex-related articles – pieces digesting the events for the long run, educational posts, industry news and more. Enjoy!
In the past week, we saw the dollar fall across the board on the long awaited QE2, but when positive job figures were released, EUR/USD fell to support, while AUD/USD remained firm. What are people saying about this?
- Larry Greenberg analyzes the upcoming G-20 summit and asks if it’s going to stop the falling dollar.
- Adam Kritzer wants everyone to stop whining about their currency strengths.
- Macro Man analyzes the past week’s central bank celebration in his amusing style.
- Joseph Cotterill, at Alphaville, dives into the problems with Irish bonds and checks who can help them.
- Andriy explains how forex brokers can cheat you legally.
- Diane Holmstrom, on Casey’s site, discusses how much money can be made in forex.
- Francesc Riverola reports that even more forex volatility is expected in the next 12 months.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Israeli authorities follow the CFTC and others, with heavy regulation on forex, including a 25:1 leverage limit.
How about investing in forex trading? Not trading – not sticking the nose to the screen, but rather investing your money with successful forex traders that work for you – the same way as investing in mutual funds. Well, investing in forex is now possible.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs