After a week in which old fears became news once again, the markets are closed now. It’s time to relax and enjoy some long-term reads. Here are my picks from favorite sites on the web.
- Adam Kritzer has an interesting insight on the new CFTC rules.
- Larry Greenberg looks into seasonality in currencies and finds interesting patterns.
- Andriy explains how to create a multi-currency expert advisor for MetaTrader 5.
- Casey Stubbs dives into the subject of MM levels and clarifies some misconceptions.
- James Chen discusses the popular RSI forex trend indicator.
- Michael Greenberg broke the news that FXCM files for an IPO and values the company at $676 million pre-money.
- Francesc Riverola reports that MG Forex ceases operations and transfers clients to Gain Capital.
- Kathy Lien presents her Currency Checklist excel spreadsheet which she uses every morning. This is used to feel the market and identify trades.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs