Here’s a nice bunch of forex-related articles for the weekend. All of them have a scope larger than a day’s trade, in a variety of subjects. Enjoy!
- Adam Kritzer explores the correlation between gold and the Euro, and the dollar of course.
- Kathy Lien sees the tight range trading in the Pound and points to the direction of the breakout – down.
- Larry Greenberg analyzes the FOMC decision this week and sees it as less dovish for the long run.
- Casey Stubbs provides an educational video about setting a profit target.
- James Chen outlines his interesting forex trend trading philosophy.
- Shaun Downey, a currency expert and Currensee’s chief strategist, awaits your questions. He’ll be answering them on video on a weekly basis.
- Jay Norris provides 3 tips that take too long to learn on your own.
- John Forman provides a guest post for Michael Greenberg and writes about the costs of retail forex trading and discusses how to compare them. I was proud to host him here as well.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs