After a wild week of trading, it’s time to sit back and read some interesting long-term forex-related articles. Here are my favorites from the past week:
- Michael Greenberg reports about the hesitant entry of China into the world of forex.
- Kathy Lien explains in a short Q&A post what credit default swaps are.
- Casey Stubbs lays out the important reverse patterns in forex trading.
- Larry Greenberg dives into the impact of snowstorms and GDP, as many regions in the US are covered by snow.
- Fransesc Riverola reports that the first week of February was the strongest that FXStreet has ever seen. I’ve also experienced a peak in traffic, but much less than FXStreet 🙂
- Arnaud Jeulin, owner of Mataf.net opened a personal blog in which he will discuss the forex industry. Good luck!
- Jay Norris discusses the movements in gold and silver in troubled times.
- James Chen sees a continuation of the steep downtrend Euro/Dollar.
- Adam Kritzer wonders if the Greek problems could sink the Euro.
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs