After a week of trading, it’s time to relax with some nice articles. Here are my favorites. All have a relatively long-term scope:
- Adam Kritzer analyzes the EU debt crisis in an interesting way. As expected, EUR/USD went up only to plunge.
- Michael Greenberg reports about a rumor that CMS Forex has been acquired. This is probably a result of the CFTC 10:1 leverage proposal.
- In that context, Francesc Riverola reports that 8,100 comments have already been submitted to the CFTC about forex regulation. He guesses, and I agree, that most of them are against the proposal to limit leverage to 10:1. Submission closes on March 22nd – this Monday.
- Kathy Lien dissects the FOMC statement and sees more positive language – dollar bullish signs.
- Larry Greenberg discusses the long list of uncertainties that forex traders have to sift through.
- Jay Norris explains how to correlate price and news.
- Casey Stubbs talks about a plan for profit – how to reward yourself for growth as a trader.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!
Want to see what other traders are doing in real accounts? Check out Currensee. It’s free.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs