After a busy week, it’s time to sit back with some weekend reading. Here are my favorite longer-term articles from the web:
- Larry Greenberg dives into the IMF growth projections and the US dollar.
- James Chen describes his upcoming webinar – about finding high probability setups.
- Adam Kritzer discusses seasonality in forex and finds interesting conclusions.
- Casey Stubbs brings an example of how a timing error cost him pips.
- Jay Norris tells you what you need to know about spreads and dealers.
- Francesc Riverola announces Arabic and Indonesian versions for FXStreet.
- Andrei shows how to convert Fibonacci and Pivot points to MetaTrader 5.
Here’s one last link from myself – 5 way to identify fake forex broker reviews.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs