After a volatile week and before a new one begins, it’s time to sit back and read some long-term forex-related articles. Here are my picks. Enjoy:
- Michael Storm, on Casey’s site, asks what are the making of a good scalper trader, and provides some answers.
- James Wooley explains the price oscillator indicator with examples.
- Francesc Riverola reports that GFT is expected to launch fractional pips quite soon. Will other brokers follow?
- Michael Greenberg dives into misleading PRs and examines the case of FXDD. There are worse things, such as Crown’s reincarnation.
- Adam Kritzer follows the emerging markets, that continue shining, no matter what happens elsewhere.
- Andrei raises a poll about the worst enemy a forex trader has. The results are interesting.
- Larry Greenberg examines the two roles of the Federal Reserve and how it balances between them.
- James Chen talks about trading forex only on price action.
You’re also welcome to read my post, in search of the best forex trader.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs