After a busy week of trading, and before an even busier week ahead, it’s time to sit back and enjoy the weekend with some long-term forex-related articles. Enjoy:
- Francesc Riverola reports that the volume of forex trading is growing double-digits in the 6 months that ended in April. Forex is getting the deserved attention.
- Larry Greenberg asks how low will the Euro go by the end of 2010, and provides interesting insights.
- Casey Stubbs provides an in-depth review of Oracle Trader.
- James Chen discusses pairing strength and weakness when trading forex.
- Jay Norris states that price comes first, indicators last.
- Adam Kritzer sees forex volatility staying high for a long time.
- Andrei shows how to draw filled rectangles with MQL4/MQL5.
- Michael Greenberg reports that a major forex fraud was exposed by the British authorities (FSA. No doubt that serious regulation will make forex more mainstream.
And towards the big event next week, here are my 5 notes for Non-Farm Payrolls trading.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs