After one of the most important acts of the Greek drama and the Non-Farm Payrolls, markets are now closed.
Before another act in the drama and Ben Bernanke appears, markets are now closed. It’s time to sit back and enjoy some long term forex related articles. Here are my picks.
- Lior Cohen analyzes the effect of a Greek default on the price of gold.
- Nicholas Dunbar & Elisa Martinuzzi discuss the secret Goldman Sachs loan to Greece, and its issues.
- Kathy Lien has a neat table reviewing the performance of the Australian economy.
- Larry Greenberg discusses the commanding lead of the US over the euro-zone in PMIs.
- Andriy Moraru asks if the Elliott Wave Theory really works. Here is the latest Elliott Wave Analysis for EUR/USD.
- Michael Greenberg announces a special report on the forex industry in Latin America. ¡Qué bien!
- Francesc Riverola announces the winners of FXStreet Best Awards. Thanks for all your support! Forex Crunch didn’t win the Fundamental Analysis category, but is part of the team that won the Technical Analysis category. Congrats to the winners!
- Nathan Tucci provides a holistic view of forex.
- Mike Kulej explains the effect of time on trading decisions.
Here are some long term articles published on Forex Crunch this week:
- Overbought or Not? Examples with EUR/USD – Follow up on last week’s theory post.
- Why March 23rd is a Good Date for a Greek Bankruptcy, and What Can Prevent It
- Greek Default Unlikely to Cause Market-Wide Credit Crisis – Interview about Greece, the Fed and other issues with DailyFX’s Ilya Spivak.
- 5 Reasons Why Portugal Isn’t Getting Back to Markets Anytime Soon – Next after Greece.
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs