After an exciting week that ended with the Non-Farm Payrolls, the markets are closed now, and it’s time to sit back and enjoy some long term articles about different aspects of the world of forex. Enjoy:
- Adam Kritzer analyzes the ongoing war and marks the winners and losers. I see one big loser – Europe.
- Kathy Lien shows the tight correlation between US bond yields and USD/JPY.
- Larry Greenberg analyzes the IMF report and shows how the world is shifting in geographical sources of growth.
- Karthik, on Casey’s site, explains how to play the strongest against the weakest.
- Francesc Riverola reports that FX Pro postponed its planned IPO due to market conditions.
- Forex Bloggers is a new and promising site that aggregates content from forex blogs. Check it out.
- Michael Greenberg reports about IBFX disclosure of winning and losing accounts. The result isn’t too good. The publication is a result of the new CFTC rules.
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs