After a long week of forex trading in the busy markets, its time to sit back and enjoy some long term articles before the new week starts. Here are my favorites from all over the web:
- James Wooley discusses why its so hard to make money in forex day trading. Here are 5 points on when to go pro.
- Kathy Lien compares the past week’s FOMC Statement with the previous one, word by word.
- Larry Greenberg dives into all the problems that the US is facing and the meaning for currencies.
- Francesc Riverola reports that retail forex trading is expected to triple in the coming years.
- Michael Greenberg overviews a new and interesting site: Zignals.com.
- Andriy reviews a new and free forex e-book.
- James Chen teaches how to use Heikin Ashi charts in forex trading.
- Adam Kritzer interviews Marc Chandler who states that “You win through discipline”.
- Sophia Todorova describes a great way to build self-discipline in trading.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs