After posting the 15 most popular posts for 2009, here are my choices of my favorite posts. I think that 5 are enough. The list includes a few short words about each of them.
- Forex Scams – 7 ways to avoid them – There are still too many crooks out there. I think that this post didn’t get the deserved attention (it didn’t reach the top 15).
- Forex Binary Options: The forex market evolves in many ways, and binary options are one of the most outstanding tools. I believe that we’ll see more players in this field in the upcoming months. This post contains ways of using such options for hedging.
- Forex to the People: An interview I did with an outsider to the industry. Dekel Shahrur, a person that made ads for forex brokers, brings his interesting insight about the industry.
- Currensee – Forex Trading 2.0 – This site is my favorite social networking forex site. The connection to real accounts is its greatest strength. In 2009 we’ve seen many social media ventures, and I’m sure we’ll see all them evolve in 2010. The post linked is the first part of the review.
- MeetPips review: This is another forex social network that didn’t get enough attention. While they lack the connection to real accounts, they have a lot to offer. I enjoyed reviewing them.
What did you like most? What do you wish to see on Forex Crunch in 2010?Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs