The year is coming to an end, and it’s time for some conclusions. Here’s a list of the most popular posts on Forex Crunch for 2009.
Notes: This list excludes outlooks and news posts. So, the items are long-term, general-purpose posts that are useful for a long time by forex traders, analysts, enthusiasts, etc.
I’ll just add that out of the weekly forecasts, I found that the ones about the British Pound are the most popular – they exceed those about EUR/USD which is the world’s favorite pair. Let’s start the list:
- Forex Blogs – Top 10
- 5 Most Predictable Currency Pairs.
- 5 Notes for Non-Farm Payrolls trading
- Obama’s Stimulus Plan hurts the dollar
- NFA regulations – Dos and Don’ts
- Fed Decision – 4 Scenarios
- Forex Demo Account for Technical Analysis
- Forex Autopilot System – Open Source
- Forex and Freedom
- 5 Most Unpredictable Currency Pairs
- Dollar-Yen Currency Correlation
- Forex Trading at Summer Time
- Forex War – Will Europe Join?
- Currensee – Forex Trading 2.0
- Forex Binary Options
I’ll probably post another list of my favorite posts this year. Have a great 2010!