- The market is moving to the South with all major coins nursing losses.
- Bitcoin SV is the biggest loser amid delisting news.
Cryptocurrency market is moving with bearish bias. Bitcoin and all major altcoins are sliding towards the lower boundaries of the recent channels amid low volatility. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation slipped to $172 billion, from $177 on Monday, April, 15, while an average daily trading volume recovered to $43B, compared to $37 billion on Monday.
Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is hovering marginally above $5,000 handle at the time of writing. The coin has lost about 2% of its value on a day-on-day basis and stayed unchanged since the beginning of Tuesday. The short-term trend is bullish as the coin is recovering from the intraday low amid expanding volatility.
- Ethereum (ETH) dipped to $159.49 during early Asian hours, but recovered to $161.53 by the time of writing. The coin has lost by 3.6% since this time on Monday and stayed unchanged from the start of the day. The second largest coin is moving with a bullish bias amid high volatility.
- Ripple’s XRP is hovering around important $0.3200. The third largest digital asset has lost about 2.5% of its value in recent 24 hours. The short-term trend is bullish, while the volatility is low.
The biggest market-movers:
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is the only coin with day-on-day gains out of top-20. It is changing hands at $316, gaining over 5% since this time on Monday
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) is the biggest loser of the day. The coin has lost nearly 25% as it is delisted from Binance, ShapeShift and Kraken. At the time of writing the coin is changing hands at $55.16.
- Tezos (XTZ) is another outsider. The coin has lost 10% of its value, though it is still above critical $1.00.