ETH/USD Daily Chart
- ETH/USD is currently priced at $167 as markets opened this Thursday.
- The bulls will look to breach the $170 resistance line after they failed to do so this Sunday.
- The SMA 200 and SMA 50 curves are looking to converge and chart the golden cross pattern, which is a strong bullish sign.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending around 57.80.
ETH/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 20-day Bollinger band is widening in the 4-hour chart, which indicates increasing market volatility.
- The market is currently trending horizontally.
- The 4-hour market is also sandwiched between the SMA 50 and SMA 20 curves.
- The three latest sessions of the Elliot Wave Oscillator are bearish.
ETH/USD Hourly Chart
- The hourly ETH/USD was trending in the green cloud of the Ichimoku indicator before it had a bullish breakout.
- The market has also found support on the upward trending line
- The signal line is trending close to the MACD line which indicates decreasing bearish momentum.