Another exciting week is behind us, with Non-Farm Payrolls providing a strong finish to the week. Before markets open again with fresh talks about QE3 (yes, 3), here are selected articles from various places on the web – long term reads for the weekend. Enjoy!
- Adam Kritzer reminds us of the dollar panic, and states that the dollar is safe, at least for now.
- Larry Greenberg summarizes the figures for November, especially after QE2.
- Macro Man is looking for the Eurobutton in this ongoing crisis.
- Trading NRG examines the diminishing relations between gold and the dollar.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Saxo Bank was cleared of allegations of market price manipulation.
- Francesc Riverola reports of a peak month for FXStreet. Also here on Forex Crunch, it was a peak month. Thanks everybody!
- James Woodley shows three ways to use moving averages in forex.
- Casey Stubbs asks: can you be a forex winner?
- Andriy discusses moving average candlesticks in MT4 and MT5.
And here’s a roundup of long term articles published on Forex Crunch this week:
- It Hit Stop Loss? That Must Be Wrong – things that brokers do while you’re asleep.
- FXCM completed a successful IPO, valued at $1 billion.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs