The dust left by the Non-Farm Payrolls has settled, and the markets are now closed. It’s time to sit down and relax with some long term forex related articles. Here are my picks. Enjoy!
Please vote for Forex Crunch in FXStreet “Forex Best Awards”. Click here to vote
- Larry Greenberg points out that US manufacturing is outperforming the European one. Will it be seen in the currency as well?
- Andriy Muraru asks a sensitive question: Did you ever get a forex bonus?
- Lior Cohen discusses the speculation on the WTI / Brent oil spread.
- Kathy Lien dives into the correlation between the Australian dollar and specific commodities.
- James Woodley talks about the frustrations of forex trading – waiting for the perfect setup.
- Adam Kritzer discusses the dilemma which emerging markets have: currency appreciation or inflation.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Squared Financial selects Boston Technologies to bring MetaTrader to its customers.
- James Chen invites you to a trading seminar in the Traders Expo in New York.
- Francesc Riverola reports that FXStreet enjoyed a superb January. Also here in Forex Crunch, January has been great – also a result of the redesign.
Here are some long term articles published in Forex Crunch this week:
- Easy How To: Use Hedging With Binary Options – Learn how to use this new tool to complement your forex trading.
- Dollar-Stocks Correlation – Has it Broken Down? – Guest post by John Forman
- Booming commodity prices weigh heavily on emerging economies – this boosts some currencies, but can be dangerous.