Forex Crunch is honored and pleased to announce that the site won FXStreet´s Forex Best Awards prize for the Best Buy-Side Analysis Contributor for 2017. This is the second year in a row of winning this award.
Thank you very much to everybody that voted in both the popular vote: 2.623 valid votes were cast in one week and for the professional jury team: Valeria Bednarik, Gonçalo Moreira and Alberto Muñoz.
Here is the full list of winners, as published here. It is followed by a Thank video.
- Best Analysis: “If Trump’s ideas are so awful, why are markets recovering?” by Barbara Rockefeller, Rockefeller Treasury Services Inc.
- Best Sell-Side Analysis Contributor: FOREX.com.
- Best Buy-Side Analysis Contributor: Forex Crunch.
- Best Educational Article: “Where Do Banks Buy and Sell in The Forex Market?” by Sam Seiden, Online Trading Academy.
- Best Video/Podcast: “US Presidential Election 2016 and its impact on Forex and financial market” by Nenad Kerkez.
- Best Speaker and Educator: Sam Seiden.
- Best New Contributor: Marc Chandler.
Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs