Here’s a bunch of forex related articles that I found interesting in the last week. All of the linked stories have a scope larger than one day’s trade:
- James Chen discusses how to determine forex trends, with moving averages.
- Adam Kritzer follows up on carry trades, which remain popular, but are doubted.
- James W of Forex Articles discusses Fibonacci Analysis and forex trading, claiming it’s a match made in heaven.
- Casey Stubbs dives into the anatomy of profitable trading strategy with an article intended not only for beginners.
- Michael Greenberg of Forex Magnates, also joined the Factory News Network. Congrats! He reports on a new bi-monthly newsletter from FXCM, about the forex industry. A look behind the scenes…
- Tim Barnby, the No-Nonsense Trader, talks about asking the right questions from forex traders, in his post title 1,000 pips? I’ll take 50 – The Greatest Lie In Forex.
- Larry Greenberg, author of Currency Thoughts, compares US economic performance under different Fed Chairmen. Quite an interesting history lesson.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs