Here is a nice bunch of forex-related articles from my favorite blogs. I found all of them interesting for the weekend (not for a single day’s trade).
- Casey Stubbs explains how to blow your forex account in 30 days. Well, he also supplies some positive tips, in a very interesting article.
- Kathy Lien explains in a TV interview about what could turn the dollar around. Major central bank intervention is an option.
- Adam Kritzer dives into the ongoing inverse correlation between the dollar and all the rest of the indices.
- Larry Greenberg dives into the rhetoric of Timothy Geithner regarding a strong dollar. The mixed messages caused various movements.
- Macro Man cleared his head from the markets and found the real reason for the fall of the Euro yesterday. We should all take breaks every once in a while…
- James Chen reports of an upcoming webinar, where he combines east and west: candlesticks with Western technical analysis.
- Michael Greenberg gives his interesting insight about the situation of forex portals, as three middle size portals are up for grabs.
- Speaking of forex portals, Francesc Riverola, CEO of FXStreet, reports about a peak in traffic in October. My conclusion: fear draws increased interest in forex.
That’s it for now. Most of my reading comes from my list of top ten forex blogs which I made almost 6 months ago. Things changed since then. New blogs have sprung, and some old ones have stopped writing. I will probably update the list next week.