After a busy week of breakouts, it’s time to relax with some reading for the weekend. Here are my favorites. All of them have a longer scope than a single day’s trade.
- Adam Kritzer asks where was the SNB in the last moves of the Swiss Franc, especially against the Euro.
- Kathy Lien looks at the implications of Portugal’s credit downgrade – the hay that broke the Euro’s back, and sees long term trouble for the currency.
- Michael Greenberg explains everything about forex affiliate programs. Interesting for anyone in this industry.
- Francesc Riverola reports that the NFA joined the opposition against the CFTC 10:1 leverage proposal.
- Jay Norris discusses why trading is 99% psychological.
- Sophia Smith, on Casey Stubbs’ site, talks about how frequently should you trade, and compares it to getting tipsy from drinking beer.
- James W, at The Forex Articles, provides 10 indicators you can use to identify new trends in forex.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs