AUD/USD is moving forward. After winning the battle with the critical line, it marched forward and broker another one. Parity isn’t that far. Will it march forward today, as the US Non-Farm Payrolls are released? Here’s a quick update on technicals, fundamentals and community trends.
AUD to USD on the rise, near 0.98.
- Asian session: AUD USD settled above the 0.9724 line before advancing as the European session began.
- Current Range: 0.9724 to 0.9863.
- Further levels in both directions: Below 0.9724, 0.9660, 0.9540, 0.9460, 0.9366. Above 0.9863, 0.9915, 1.0000, 1.0080, 1.0180, 1.0220, 1.03.
- Overcoming 0.9660 is a bullish sign.
- 0.9863 important line ahead.
- 13:30 US Non-Farm Payrolls. Exp. +150K.
- 13:30 US Unemployment Rate. Exp. 9.6%.
- 15:00 ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI. Exp. 54.7 points.
- 15:00 US Factory Orders. Exp. -0.7%.
- The American Non-Farm Payrolls will definitely rock the markets, as always. They’re expected to be good.
- Trichet eventually managed to calm the markets with bond buying. This helps the Aussie as well.
- Currensee Community: 94% are short, 6% are long. 371 open positions in real accounts trading this pair at the moment. The community continues seeing more falls in AUD/USD.
Want to see what other traders are doing in real accounts? Check out Currensee. It’s free..Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs