After an exciting Non-Farm Payrolls release, it’s time to sit back and relax with some long-term articles. Here are my forex-related picks. Enjoy:
- Andrei composed a list of top inactive forex blogs that are missing on the scene. I hope they will return as well. This was written after I’ve updated my list of top 10 forex blogs.
- Casey Stubbs lays out the rules for setting up a forex trading journal.
- Larry Greenberg looks back to the past and measures the effect of Japanese PMs resignations on the yen, following this week’s turmoil.
- Macro Man dives into a sometimes overlooked issue in the UK – inflation, and the growing pressure to raise the rates in Britain.
- James Chen explains how to trade forex with divergences, and sheds some light on all those oscillators.
- James Wooley provides a live trading example of using Fibonacci extensions and projections.
- Jay Norris discusses the subject of teamwork in trading.
- Michael Greenberg reports of a new broker coalition, coming from the 16 leading dealing banks. This is another response to the proposed CFTC regulations.
- Francesc Riverola reports that 85% of traders are losing in the Forex Trader of the Year Demo Contest. Another reason for using a forex demo account.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs