FXStreet’s Forex Best Awards for 2012 has ended. More than 5000 participants cast their votes. Thanks to everybody that voted for Forex Crunch.
Unfortunately, the site didn’t win the Best Fundamental Analysis category that it won in 2011. Congratulations to “What’s up, Forex Doc? 6-month Check up” by FXstreet.com that won the prize. Forex Crunch is part of the “Experts Forecast Currencies Poll” that won the Best Technical Analysis award.
Congratulations to my associates at DailyFX who won the best broker research team award, and the great guys at BabyPips who won the Best New Contributor award.
Thanks again for all the support. Here is the full list.
FOREX BEST AWARDS 2012 WINNERS AND 2ND POSITION LIST:
Best Fundamental Analysis
1. “What’s up, Forex Doc? 6-month Check up” by FXstreet.com
2. “Piponomics” by BabyPips
Best Technical Analysis
1. “Experts Forecast Currencies Poll” by a pool of contributors on FXstreet.com
2. “The best pair to trade now” by Valeria Bednarik
Best Banking Research Team
1. Wells Fargo
2. BNP Paribas
Best Broker Research Team
Best Educational Content
1. “Lessons from the Pros” by Online Trading Academy
2. “There are no secrets – Forex Experts share their trading tips” by Fxstreet.com
1. Sam Seiden – Online Trading Academy
2. Gonçalo Moreira – Fxstreet.com
1. “Short Term Market Timing in the Forex Market” by Sam Seiden – Online Trading Academy
2. “Forex Trading Tactics – Picking Tops and Bottoms, Joining a Trend at Value” by Kathy Lien
1. “Selling America Short” by Ed Ponsi
2. “Attacking Currency Trends” by Greg Michalowski
1. FX Trader Magazine
Best New Contributor
Most Helpful Forexstreet.net Fellow
1. FX Bootcamp team