MahiFX, the new forex broker based in New Zealand, is offering technology, pricing and expertise usually only available to institutional traders, to retail traders.
Pricing is 0.8 pips for EUR/USD, USD/JPY and EUR/GBP. A demo account of 100K is available to new traders. The broker launched on February 20th after a big event earlier in that month. MahiFX recently incorporated the FXStreet calendar for its users.
Here are more details about the offering:
MahiFX Goes Live: Interbank Expertise, Technology and Pricing Now Available to Retail FX Clients
The MahiFX platform has officially launched, giving retail FX customers access to same tight spreads and cutting edge technology as institutional FX traders
05 March 2012, London, England – MahiFX, the new proprietary-built foreign exchange (FX) trading platform, has officially launched to retail Forex traders worldwide.
The platform, developed by ex-interbank traders, analysts and developers, is headed by David Cooney, former global co-head of currency options and e-FX trading at Barclays Capital and Susan Cooney, former head of electronic FX institutional sales in Europe for Barclays Capital.
The web-based MahiFX platform, now fully-launched after one year of intensive research, development and testing, offers retail traders new and enhanced trading functionality that includes:
- · Institutional level pricing: e.g. EUR/USD 0.8 pips, EUR/GBP 0.8, USD/JPY 0.8
- · Details of MahiFX spreads in all time zones can be viewed here on the spreads page together with historical data.
- · Tradeable Prices: no ‘from’ prices, hidden costs, slippage, re-quotes or minimum trade size
- · Quick Order: feature to leave bids and offers very close to or inside the market
- · Auto Sizing: enables traders to control their position – automatic resize of stop losses and take profits
- · Mahi Books: set up multiple books each with its own currency pair, apply multiple strategies and keep track of them all at a glance
- · Graphical Order History: gives fully transparent view of exactly where and when orders were filled
- · Market responsible leverage: of up to 50:1
- · 24-hours streaming news and economic calendars
- · Customisable Charting feature with a wide range of indicators and overlays
- · Clean, modern design and intuitive user interface
- · Full customer support: 24 hours per day, 5 days per week
- · Demo Account: free $100k practice account
The MahiFX platform trading requires no minimum deposit.
To view an introductory video detailing MahiFX platform attributes and functionality please follow this link.
MahiFX’s core offering to the retail market is based on transparency, technology, pricing and design.
“Our aim is to bring genuinely tight institutional level pricing direct to the retail FX trader through a richly informative, elegantly designed platform,” said David Cooney, MahiFX CEO. “As a market maker we are able to offer our customers access to consistently tight spreads previously unavailable in the retail sector.”
MahiFX is headquartered in New Zealand, with offices in London. The Company is regulated by The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.