It’s holiday season! Markets already slowed down in the days before the holidays. Also after this weekend, they will likely stay calm. It’s time for some long term articles on a variety of forex related topics.
Here are my picks from various sites and a digest of recent long term posts from this site:
- James Woolley looks back at 2011 and reviews the year in forex trading.
- Neil Hume presents an outlook for the British economy in 2012 – the year of the double dip.
- Mish looks back at his 2011 predictions and sees which were correct and which weren’t.
- Greg Robb looks at US monetary policy in 2012 and says it is “the year of the dove”.
- Megan Greene discusses the problems with Greek PSI – the involuntary nature of “voluntary” haircuts.
- John Ward describes how the French and the Americans are trying to twist Draghi’s arm, in the ongoing battle for euro-zone quantitative easing.
- Andriy Moraru discusses various chart patterns and their popularity.
- Lior Cohen discusses the volatility in gold and silver prices.
- James Tomlins dives into the high yielding European bonds – the epicenter of the debt crisis.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Nadex launches political binary options – this is an interesting development.
- Fracnesc Riverola announces that Ron William will also appear in the International Traders Conference. William joins Ed Ponsi, David Pegler and Walter Peters. It should be interesting.
Here are some long term articles published recently on Forex Crunch:
- Forex 2011 – The Year of the Tortoise and the Hare – Looking back at 2011.
- 30 Sites to Thank and Recommend – Thank you!
- 8 Basic Must Know Forex Trading Terms – Looking back at the basics.
- 11 Most Popular Forex Articles of 2011 – What made the headlines in 2011
- Indirect Euro-zone QE at Play? – Behind the scenes of the so-called LTRO.
- Trade Responsibly Chapter 7: Pacing – Why you need to control your time, not only in the holiday season.
- FXStreet Forex Studies – Cool Trading Tools – A review of a great new feature.
- Lose-Lose Situation for the Euro – Interview with Christopher Vecchio of DailyFX. He has some very interesting statements.
- Trade Responsibly Chapter 8: Learn How to Lose – The penultimate chapter of the eBook. You can download it below.
That’s it. Happy holidays!