I’ll be on vacation for the next two weeks. I’m taking my time off the forex market. I’ll be enjoying the Rock Werchter festival in Belgium and then do some more travelling in Europe.
So, there won’t be any posts till July 15th. In the meantime, here are 10 of my favorite posts from recent months:
- Top 10 Forex Blogs
- 5 Most Predictable Currency Pairs
- Central Banks Intervention – Great Trade Opportunity
- Dollar Yen Correlation
- Forex Trading isn’t Easy Money
- 1:100 Is The Preferred Leverage
- Forex Trading Hours – When to Avoid Trading
- There is a currency that always goes up
- Forex Trading Surging In 2009
- And last but not least, a page that concentrates everything about a forex demo account.
See you later!